Chicken Stir Fry
You can feed a family of four in just 20 minutes with this Asian-inspired combo of chicken breast, veggies and sauces.
- 2 Tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 pound chicken breast, boneless and skinless, cut in thin strips
- 2 large red or yellow bell peppers, sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 1 cup snow peas, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce, low sodium
- 1 tsp fish sauce (optional)
- 2 pouches Ben’s Original™ Ready Rice, Whole Grain Brown
- 2 Tablespoons sesame seeds
Ben’s Original™ Ready Rice™ Whole Grain Brown Rice
1 In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook and stir chicken, peppers and onion 4 to 5 minutes or until vegetables soften and chicken is no longer pink.
2 Stir in bean sprouts and pea pods; cook 1 minute. Stir in water, soy sauce and fish sauce.
3 Meanwhile heat rice as directed on package. Stir into chicken mixture, heating about 2 minutes until thoroughly combined. Garnish with sesame seeds.
- CALORIES: 400
- TOTAL FAT: 14g - 18%
- SATURATED FAT: 2g - 10%
- TRANS FAT: 0g
- CHOLESTEROL: 85mg - 28%
- SODIUM: 540mg - 23%
- TOTAL CARBOHYDRATES: 36g - 13%
- DIETARY FIBER: 6g - 21%
- TOTAL SUGARS: 9g
- PROTEIN: 33g